- 12.11.2018 Slides of my talk for a working group MathBio Grenoble are available here.
- 04.08.2018 Working process on CEMRACS project "Horizontal Gene Transfer and Evolutionary rescue" can be now tracked with the help of our GitHub repository. It includes codes for the simulation of individual-based model of bacteria population, deterministic model of a population density for large population size, and a corresponding Hamilton-Jacobi equation for small mutation probability. My collaborators are Susely Figueroa Iglesias and Samuel Nordmann.
- 09.06.2018 Slides for my presentation at Journées de Statistique in Paris-Saclay are here and for DynStoch 2018 in Porto are here. Both of them sum up the preprint which you may find on ArXiv.
- 20.03.2018 Updated codes on GitHub: now much more faster with the help of Rcpp!
- 14.02.2018 Added a repository on GitHub with codes of experiments (contrast estimator + dimensionality of noise tests)
- 10.02.2018 This page is cold and empty. In the meanwhile, you can check my Master Thesis and corresponding slides.